West Green Club will be hosting two electronics recycling drives on consecutive weekends.
Event #1: Saturday, 10/28 at Randall Elementary School (1802 Regent St) from 8am to 3pm
Event #2: Saturday, 11/4 at Shorewood Elementary School (1105 Shorewood Blvd) from 8am to 3pm
West Green Club will accept "any brand of working or non-working computer equipment and just about any item that can be connected to a computer." Examples of such items are listed below. Unfortunately, we will not be able to take TVs or electrical appliances.
West Green Club recommends a suggested $5 donation for each item that you bring. All proceeds will go towards our ongoing initiative to install 100 solar panels at West High School. More information about this initiative can be found here.
- Computers (desktop or laptop)
- Hard drives (external or internal) *Please back up any valuable information and erase sensitive data from the hard drive before dropping it off
- Keyboards (wired or wireless)
- Mice (wired or wireless)
- Printers (laser or inkjet)
- Ink and toner cartridges (full or empty)
- Speakers (with or without cables)
- Cords and cables (including power cords and USB cables)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!